Karen Clendenen, Realtor, CRS, SRES
Cal BRE License #00843654
I have been a Realtor for 35 years, closing approximately 1,600 escrows. I was received the DOUBLE CENTURION trophy for 2003 and 2005. I serve all of San Diego County representing buyers and sellers in all of their Real Estate needs. I work hard to give ultimate SERVICE, MAXIMUM RESULTS, AND PROFESSIONALISM.
My dedication and referrals speak for my representation and customer service. My goal is satisfaction from start to finish. My background has been representing land, Probates, 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges, ranches, new construction, and residential real estate. My Real Estate career began in Turlock, CA where I raised two sons. I had the honor of representing Foster Farms and Gallo Wineries, and sold numerous foreclosure properties in the Modesto area. I have been called on as an expert real estate witness in the Stanislaus County court system. I am blessed to work for a company that is number "1" in world recognition and is first in technology, CENTURY 21 AWARD.
My designations are:
1. Certified Residential Specialist
2. Graduate, Realtors Institute of California
3. Seniors Residential Specialist
My commitment to my community and my industry have been:
1. President of Ramona Real Estate Association in (1999-2000)
2. President of the Ramona Chamber of Commerce (2003-2004)
3. President of San Vicente Valley Club (2006-2007)
4. Have been ranked top 1/2 of one percent of Century 21 agents in the nation.
5. In (2004) I was voted Citizen of the Year in Ramona
6. Rotary Board Member and named a Paul Harris Fellow